Best Digital Education Provider
Award for Best Digital Education Provider
Indian education sector is witnessing a fast increase of digital education providers. Today, many schools are providing effective digital education resources to their students and faculty for broadening the scope of innovations and achievements. This award is meant for the private schools providing best digital education services to students and faculty.
The criteria for nominations include:
- availability of access devices and connectivity to the internet
- ICT tools for teaching and learning
- digital classroom facilities: interactive white boards, projectors, computers, LCD TV, smart classes, digiclass
- school management software
- ICT-led curriculum
- library media services
- virtual classrooms for interactive sessions
- use of remote delivery method
- simulation and animation based curriculum
- lesson related CDs, DVDs, and visual materials
- ebooks and electronic notepads
The schools that provide the above-mentioned or other additional digital content services to the students and faculty and which have gained reputation as outstanding digital education provider are encouraged to file their nominations in the category- ‘Award for Best Digital Education Provider’.
Note: Judges may ask nominees to provide further information, including visit to shortlisted schools.