Best Practices in Education Award
AWARD FOR BEST PRACTICES IN EDUCATION
This Award is to recognize and to give prestige to school for its groundbreaking best practices in education. ‘Best practices’ denotes what works best in a particular situation or environment. Best practices in education are those practices that have produced positive outcomes in an educational environment. Schools with a demonstrable track record in strategic best practices/ innovations in education are welcome to file their nominations for this category of award.
This award is open to any school – new or old; public or private for exhibiting best practices in education.
In your submission explain all the innovative and successful things you have done, and why previous year has been such a roaring success for your school.
Criteria for nominations are based on innovations in following areas:
- Supportive, personalized and relevant learning
- Curriculum and instruction
- Strong leadership
- Parent/community involvement
- Monitoring, supervision and accountability
- Evaluation and assessment
- Professional development
- Technology and infrastructure
- Collaboration, interaction and support
- Real world applications and creation
- Launch of innovative project
- Sustainable ideas and solutions introduced change
- Improved outcomes for students, teachers and staff
Nominators are expected to submit the following:
- Record of initiative or achievement shown by individual, team or institution during past year.
- Report on educational outcomes of best practices during past year.
- Examples of innovations in the above-mentioned or additional areas
Note: Judges are interested in real innovation across the board. Judges may ask nominees for further information.