Inspirational Leader of the year
Development of leadership talent throughout schools is faster becoming a strategic imperative in the 21st Century. This Award is based on the belief that leaders can only Inspire students, teachers infact all stake holders of school . Therefore, it is imperative for the school education administrators and instructors to display effective leadership qualities that can in turn influence the students and teachers.
This award is also for the policy makers, decision makers, heads of organization or department in government who have inspired many lives and the community .
This category of Award would be bestowed to an Inspirational Leader of the year in School Education who exhibits the following criteria:
- promoting organizational change for better outcomes
- establishing directions- developing vision of the future and strategies for bringing change to achieve the vision
- aligning faculty and other staff- strengthening communication among staff, building coalitions and promoting team work
- motivating and inspiring personnel and students- energizing people for overcoming major barriers
- good ethical judgement
- proactively providing learning opportunities and resources
- promoting on-the job learning experiences of staff
- coach and talent management
- doing research and continuous learning
- negotiate and manage conflict with multiple stakeholders
- calling and running meetings, building consensus, and sharing information.
- instructional leadership
An educational leader in school education who fulfills the above mentioned criteria of a successful leader are encouraged to file their nominations for the category- ‘Inspirational Leader of the year’.