Outstanding University Study center award
HIGHER EDUCATION AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING UNIVERSITY STUDY CENTER
This cateogory of Award would be conferred to the outstanding off-campus study centres of universities providing distance education learning.
The criteria for nominations include:
- variety of courses and disciplines
- number of students served during last two years
- curriculum and study materials transaction mode
- students’ satisfaction of off-campus programs
- flexibility of programs
- immediate and effective feedback mechanism
- learner-friendly assessment and evaluation process
- continuous interactions and communications among students and instructors
- development of off-campus student associations
- complaints and grievance redressal mechanism
- employment and placement opportunities for students
- off-campus students associations
The University’s off-campus study centres that fulfills the above mentioned criteria exhibiting the outstanding performance for off-campus programs are encouraged to file their nominations for the category- ‘Higher Education Award for Outstanding Study Centre’.
Note: Judges may ask nominees to provide further information, including the visit to shortlisted study centres.