Theme and Key Speakers
‘2012 Annual International Conference’
(December, 16, 2012)
“Education for a Dynamic world: Quality and leadership issues in Education”
All India Conference of Intellectuals (AICOI) and School of Educators (SOE) invite you to participate in ‘International Conference 2012’. The theme of the Conference is ‘Education for a Dynamic World: Quality and Leadership Issues in Education’. The main aim of the Conference is to discuss and debate on the quality and leadership issues of education to meet the requirements of an ever changing and dynamic world. The Conference is expected to be a congregation of educationists, educators, social scientists, experts from fields, policy makers, practitioners, researchers and social workers to deliberate different perspectives of education in the context of the changing world.
“Education for a Dynamic World: Quality and Leadership Issues in Education”
The proposed sub-themes of conference :
- Education as a tool for making India a Superpower
- Main Players in Education System in India
- Globalization and Internationalization of Education
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in education
- Government’s Role in Empowering Educational Institutions
- Education Policy and the Politics of Change in Education
- Overcoming Barriers of Governance in Education
- Internship for School Students
- Proactive Teacher and Students’ Empowerment
- Future Innovations for learning
- Open source materials- breaking the barriers
- Maintenance of Standards in School Education and Higher Education
- Education malpractice law
- FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) in Education sector
- National Vocational Qualification Framework
- Leading Teacher Performance
- Leading the Curriculum
- National Accreditation Plan
- Education and International Migration
- Education and Human Development
- Challenges of Integrating ICT in education
- Markets and Private Sector in Education
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited on any of the sub-themes either in English or Hindi. The list of sub-themes is only suggestive. All the themes that fall within the broad category of main theme would be acceptable. Abstract of the paper should be about approximately of 200 words. The abstract must give the sense of the uniqueness of the paper and the theoretical or empirical or analytical grounding of the theme chosen for presentation. Participants are requested to present original papers in the conference. Peer-review process will be followed for the selection of papers for presentation.
Guidelines for writing Full-Paper
- Articles must be original and not published anywhere earlier.
- Full-paper should be sent in electronic forms- both through Email and CD. Email address is mentioned below. Soft-copy versions of papers are essential for screening.
- Full-paper should be in the range of 3000 to 6000 words, which means about 10-15 pages in 1.5 line spaced A4 size entry of the text. Full-paper should not be more than 6000 words. The word limit is inclusive of all notes, references, tables, annexure and appendices. Articles should be prepared in MS-Word format, Font : Times New Roman, Font size 12. PDF versions will not be accepted.
- Referencing style: Full-paper should carry a separate list of References at the end of the paper. The reference should be cited in the text in a consistent style. Reference must follow the APA style.
- Three hard copies of full paper and a CD must be sent to the below mentioned address.
- Full-paper must be sent on email email@example.com
Address for sending Abstract and Full-Paper by post:
School of Educators
C/O Atam Enterprises
B-184 DDA Shed
Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date of abstract submission: October, 15 2012
- Last date of acceptance of the abstract: October 30 2012
- Last date of full-paper submission: November 30, 2012
- Conference date: December, 16, 2012
The organizers may not be able to entertain any requests received after the deadlines.
The selected papers would be printed in the souvenir and published in School of Educators Journal.